Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Comeback


Wow, it's been awhile, hasn't it? It was 2 years ago when I put pen on this blog. Lots of thing happened for sure. I lost my beloved aunty last 2009 and I lost my uncle last 2010. Uniquely, they both have the same birthday, December 9th. Love them, but sadly they left us already. But that just part of the story.


Picture on the left is my current "size" lol. I gained weight since the last time I wrote on this blog. That's why I look bigger hahaha... It happen to some people, because people do change. Either positively or negatively, but we do changed.



I've been working in some events in Bali. Started from UNFCCC in 2007, BABGOC 2008, etc as a freelancer. But I'm now officialy work in an event organizer called Saint Events. I don't know, but I found myself enjoy this job. People say, do what you love and love what you do. Basically, I'd love to work in any fields, but somehow I don't think I see my future in hotel industry.


Wew, starting to beat around the bush. Because I just want to share my comeback. So, that's it.


Ciao!!

No comments: